TRX FLARM Update (required once in a year):
AIR Traffic Display software package (.air) in a ZIP archive. Please unzip first. IMPORTANT! Please note the special update instructions in the service bulletin and/or installation manuals.
Open radar.xml to Flarmnet converter for AIR Traffic Displays
Due to a lack of components and spare parts, we can, unfortunately, no longer offer repair services for legacy Volkslogger units.
Various fixes and support for the latest FLARM protocol versions. Our sincere thanks from the entire team at AIR Avionics to Dave Nadler, who has updated and vastly improved the software in his spare time.
New in Version 1.2 (2433):
- Resolved Com channel length issues
- Log interval minimums changed
- Integrates latest polar files
- Increased range for te comp setting
- Wind and OAT display on the main screen (expert setting)
- Fixed several minor bugs
New in version 1.7:
- Added pilot-configurable start point for scoring and optimization
- Added zoom-level dependent display of city names on the map.
- Added ‘Insert Next’ option to the context menu to insert a waypoint as active/next control point in an AAT/racing task.
- Highlight airspace warnings in the vertical profile view for easier identification.
- Added live wind arrow and wind speed to the vario display element.
- Added several navboxes
- Resolved smaller issues
Please note: The city labels have to be installed in order to be visible on the map. Please find them below for download. The label installation works just like the installation of AIR Archive files for aeronautical data.
Download Display M/L Archive File (entire world airports, airspace, waypoints)
Download Display M/L city labels
Open Display S Data Download List (airports sorted by country code)